Yay! And here we are again – Stylish Blogger Awards: Round Two!
New awardees are asked to do the following:
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers the Stylish Blogger Award.
4. Contact them and let them know!
Annnndddd I award the Stylish Blogger Award to:
- antithetical ~ Lee has a wonderful sense of humour and outlook on life – check out her post on Children!
- ellen’s guide to bad internet dating ~ I so admire her perseverance and dedication to finding Mr Right, and she has a great sense of humour. Go, Grey Goose!
- the japing ape ~ my favourite ape! I luff you, Mr B! More loltastic humour coming from the Congo, and also, some mild pornography 😉
- my not so fictional life ~ Em always gives me something serious to think about – today it’s waste disposal issues in foggy Cornwall.
- wise little owls ~ lovely Vicki writes about fashion and design. Her posts are full of enthusiasm and colour – oh, to be young again!
I’m still checking out new blogs and loving everything I read, but today I’m just choosing five – if I go for the full fifteen, I’ll still be writing this post in July!
A special mention for the Soapbox – Irene really makes me laugh and we both have truckers’ mouths – whatever that means… 😉 Check out her great post today on Sexism – it’s not what you’d expect! I’m unofficially adding her to my list as she already holds the award.
I’m making new friends and having a great time blogging – thanks, everyone, for your friendliness, humour and great conversation!